Wednesday 2 February 2011

Spring is just around the corner! (and disappointing carboot action)

On Sunday Phil and I had a wander round a local car boot, on the lookout for some bargains. Now I don't know about anyone else but carboots and markets in England just don't live up to garage sales and the like in the US. Rachel from Smile and Wave is always blogging about her amazing vintage finds like this and this. Envious, me?! (By the way, Smile and Wave is an awesome blog - you should check it out!)

But I shouldn't complain too much - we might have come home without any actual finds but I did get a bag of delicious homemade fudge and a bunch of daffodils that are brightening up our front room a treat :)

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it!! I always see great finds on blogs from the US and really want to find some treasures of my own - no luck yet!!!

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, looking forward to more.Linda

    ReplyDelete