Thursday 17 February 2011

Quiet in blogland...

Its a a bit quiet in The GF studio (ok, so its a corner of the living room really, so sue me ;)) this week - between the new allotment, making a trial of the invites I'm making for my Dad's wedding and work its turning out to be a bit on the hectic side. But on a super plus one of my owls flew off to his new home yesterday! Really hope his new owner loves him when he arrives :)

So, hopefully in a couple of days I'll be back in my sewing corner but for the time being enjoy these random images that made me smile x

from here


from here


from here


Enjoy your Thursday, I'll be back with a Folksy Friday selection for you tomorrow! x

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully things pick up. I really find that sales come in waves. I will have a quiet week then a busy one.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete