Thursday 13 January 2011

New Year Resolutions

Ok, so I'm running a little late to be posting NY resolutions but I get points for trying, right?!

1. The Green Feather
In hindsight starting an online shop and blog like this two weeks before Christmas was perhaps not my smartest idea, so I'm making it my mission to get the blog and Folksy shop up and running properly this year - meaning regular listings in the shop, and regular posting on here

2. Be more organised!
This applies to everything - from super exciting things like getting the housework done (I know, how rock and roll!) to planning my crafting and blog posts. And making sure I'm organised with buying/making birthday and Christmas pressies in decent time, unlike last year when I didn't even get any Christmas baking done!

3. Support the handmade community
I'm aiming to get as many presents as possible from my fellow crafters, and hopefully help promote others too when I've become a bit more established myself.

4. Eat less chocolate!
Fairly standard as resolutions go, but necessary all the same. As of this evening I have no more Christmas choccy left (sob!) so I just have to resist buying any more!

What are your New Year Resolutions for 2011?

1 comment:

  1. Mine is quite similar to yours. But are you sure about the last one? I'm trying to do that every week, but can't... ; )
    Beata x

    ReplyDelete