Monday 17 January 2011

Rain rain go away!

Photo from weheartit


This weather is so miserable at the moment! Perfect weather for staying in and crafting, but alas, no such luck for me - out in to the rain I go. On the upside, if I go out it means I can stop by the haberdashery and pick up a few more crafty supplies for when I get home!

In the meantime check out some of these stunning umbrella photos, beautiful! (Again, all from weheartit (possibly my new favourite website!)


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4

4 comments:

  1. Love the first picture of all the "brollies".
    The one looking up at brolly reminds me of photo I have looking up into a hot air balloon.
    Lovely colourful pictures just whats needed on this dull day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments guys, really made my evening when I spotted them :)

    Heehee got well stocked up at the habby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, these are soooo beautiful too!
    Beata x

    ReplyDelete